Grade Level: Pre-Kindergarten
Content Area: Literacy and Numeracy
• Entry (Beginning of Year): 4 weeks before the first day of school until 4 weeks after preschool starts
• Exit (End of Year): Last 4 weeks of preschool
Remote Testing Allowed: No
Student Data: Manual rostering of students by individual districts/charters/private programs
Student Results: Student results are available immediately after student scores are fully submitted.
Utah's PEEP measures academic and lifelong learning practices essential during the preschool years.
Materials and Resources
- PEEP Administrator Data Gateway Guidance
- PEEP Entry Test Administration Manual (TAM)
- PEEP Entry Student Materials
- PEEP Entry Scoring Sheet
- PEEP Entry Scoring Guidance for Question #5 - Handwriting
- PEEP Exit Testing Administration Manual (TAM)
- PEEP Exit Student MaterialsPEEP Exit Scoring Sheet