Grade Level: 11
Content Area: English, Reading, Mathematics, Science
Testing Day: March 7, 2023
- Make-up day 1 (schools may or may not offer): March 21, 2023
- Make-up day 2 (schools may or may not offer): April 4, 2023
Accommodated Testing Windows:
- Window 1: March 7-10 and March 13-17, 2023
- Window 2: March 21-24, March 27-31, 2023
- Window 3: April 4-7 and April 10-13, 2023
Remote Testing Allowed: No
Student Data: UTREx - one statewide extract in December. LEAs must add all additional data.
Student Results: Individual student reports will be available in students’ MyACT accounts approximately 3 to 8 weeks after students complete their test. Test scores are available for districts and schools in ACT’s reporting site, success.ACT.org, within 72 hours of scores being posted to students’ MyACT accounts (approximately 3-8 weeks after testing).
ACT test day general schedule
o Bubble in blocks A-G in answer sheet (15 minutes)o Administer Test 1- English (45 minutes)o Administer Test 2- Math (60 minutes)o Break (15 minutes)o Administer Test 3- Reading (35 minutes)o Administer Test 4- Science (35 minutes)
Your district-level contact for the ACT is Brooke Anderson (email@example.com or 801-567-8393)