Grade Level: 11
Content Area: English, Reading, Mathematics, Science
Testing Day: March 8, 2022
- Make-up day 1 (schools may or may not offer): March 22, 2022
- Make-up day 2 (schools may or may not offer): April 5, 2022
Accommodated Testing Windows:
- Window 1: March 8-11 and March 14-18, 2022
- Window 2: March 22-25, March 28-April 1, 2022
- Window 3: April 5-8 and April 11-15, 2022
Remote Testing Allowed: No
Student Data: UTREx - one statewide extract in December. LEAs must add all additional data.
Student Results: Individual student reports will be available in students’ MyACT accounts approximately 3 to 8 weeks after students complete their test. Test scores are available for districts and schools in ACT’s reporting site, success.ACT.org, within 72 hours of scores being posted to students’ MyACT accounts (approximately 3-8 weeks after testing).
ACT test day general schedule
o Bubble in blocks A-G in answer sheet (15 minutes)o Administer Test 1- English (45 minutes)o Administer Test 2- Math (60 minutes)o Break (15 minutes)o Administer Test 3- Reading (35 minutes)o Administer Test 4- Science (35 minutes)
Your district-level contact for the ACT is Brooke Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-567-8393)